Parenting is much harder than I ever imagined. I keep thinking I should be better at this, at managing the role of mother on top of everything I was before. I may have the sleep thing down, but there are sooooo many other areas I feel need improvement. And then, every once in a while, this magical moment happens where everything goes according to plan. I feel my red cape blowing in the breeze. Tonight was one of those nights. So I’m patting myself on the back and hoping I’ll remember this day the next time my self doubt rears its ugly head.
Recent Blog Posts
- How to create a Nap Superstar 🌟
- My New Year’s Resolutions
- Remember when “Fall Back” was a good thing?
- Back to school…back to early bedtimes
- That magical moment
- “I’m fine, I can handle it”
- My mom has a secret…I promised I wouldn’t tell…shhh!
- Safe sleep, it’s for a reason
- I’m here to help, not point the finger!
- Why Mothers Stay Up Late