You have likely seen this story. As gut wrenching as it is to read, it must be talked about and shared. This woman’s baby died in his crib, and now she has a warning for other parents I follow various mom related groups and the amount of moms now posting “Do I need to take my baby’s blanket away?” is incredibly alarming, and so I am posting the American and Canadian Safe Sleep guidelines in hopes that you will share on your pages. http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/…/childhood-e…/sids/index-eng.php https://www.nichd.nih.gov/sts/about/Pages/default.aspx There are many aspects regarding our children’ safety that we cannot control but safe sleep is not one of them. Do me a favour and compare the picture below to your child’s current sleep environment. Doesn’t match? Change it NOW! Don’t wait until the weekend, DO IT NOW! Because I never want to read another story like this again. xoxo
Recent Blog Posts
- How to create a Nap Superstar 🌟
- My New Year’s Resolutions
- Remember when “Fall Back” was a good thing?
- Back to school…back to early bedtimes
- That magical moment
- “I’m fine, I can handle it”
- My mom has a secret…I promised I wouldn’t tell…shhh!
- Safe sleep, it’s for a reason
- I’m here to help, not point the finger!
- Why Mothers Stay Up Late